Saturday, November 20, 2010

Women Writers






On Friday, October 8, 2010 I was invited to an event of women writers of Hedgebrook.
I was invited by Dorothy Randall Gray. She is the person who pushes me to do my best and write my stories. I don't know how she found my email and invited me to her writing workshops but I know she came into my life for a reason.
I attended her writing workshop in March of 2010. She graciously accepted to edit my mother's self-help book that I have translated from Farsi to English. It's in the process of getting published.
During the Hedgebrook event I met very interesting women. The way they told their stories were very unique and original.
I met Ruth Forman, Pearl Sharp, Mayda DelValle, Amalia Ortiz, Kip, and Amy Wheeler.
Thank you Dorothy.
Check this retreat for women writers.
http://www.hedgebrook.org/

No comments: